Fees for 2021 and 2022*
*Tuition fees for all courses remain the same for 2022.
Note: all fees are in Australian Dollars. Canning College's fees are approved by the Western Australian government and may vary according to changes in government policy.
Diploma of Commerce Course Fee (UWA and Curtin Streams)
- Standard course 2 Semeters (8 units) $25,000
- Single Semester (4 units) $12,500
- Single Unit $ 3,125
Certificate IV University Access Program
- Standard 20 weeks course (10 units) $14,739
- Single Term (5 units) $ 7,370
- Advanced 13 weeks course (5 units) $ 7,490
- Single Unit $ 1,474
Western Australian Universities' Foundation Program (WAUFP) and WACE Program
- Standard WAUFP & WACE Program $23,578
- April Entry WAUFP & WACE Program $23,578
- August Entry WAUFP & WACE Program $23,578
Year 10, 11, & Bridging Programs
- 40-week Bridging/Year 11/Year 10* $23,578
- April Entry Year 11/Year 10* $18,268
- 18-week Bridging/July entry Year 10 $12,536
- 10-week Bridging $ 7,359
Payment of Fees
Payment requirements comply with Tuition Protection Service (TPS) requirements. For further details go to the TPS website.
Fees may be paid to Canning College by either:
- Flywire - preferred payment option*
- Credit and debit cards are accepted for payments made directly at Student Services. Students are advised not to carry large quantities of cash when paying fees directly. Note: daily limits are likely to apply to debit cards.
On receipt of the fees, Canning College will issue an official receipt and the eCoE (electronic Confirmation of Enrolment) which is required for a student visa application. Payment of fees is deemed to confirm that the student has accepted the conditions of enrolment provided with the letter of offer.
* About Flywire
Canning College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country an any bank, typically in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Flywire Customer Support
Phone: +61 (2) 800 69 729