your quality
pathway to

Visa Conditions

All enrolments at Canning College comply with Department of Home Affairs regulations. Please check for current information. 

Students enrolled at Canning College will have a student visa with one of the following subclasses:

500(S)All bridging, Year 11 and WACE (Year 12) programs
500(V)Diploma of Commerce and Certificate IV programs
500(N)Western Australian Universities Foundation Program (WAUFP)
500(H)Packaged with University






  • Visas are usually issued for the period of the course(s). Students must leave Australia or apply for a new visa before the expiration of the current visa.
  • Canning College is required to report to the Department of Home Affairs, any student in breach of visa requirements such as unsatisfactory attendance or academic progress.
  • Mandatory conditions apply to all student visas.