Application & Enrolment Information
Applications for admission may be submitted at any time, but sufficient time must be allowed for the processing of visa documentation.
Many Canning College students choose to engage an International Education Agent to assist in the completion of their College and visa applications. Canning College can provide a list of authorised International Education Agents.
Students who require assistance with the application process should contact Canning College Student Services on (+618) 9278 3500 or Canning.Col.Info@education.wa.edu.au
- Fully completed Application Form.
- Certified copies of relevant academic records and English test results.
- Proof of age e.g. birth certificate, passport, national identification card.
- Relevant work experience records and resume - if applicable.
- Submit the completed set of application documents to Canning College, either directly or through an International Education Agent.
- On evaluation, Canning College will issue a Letter of Offer and supporting documents
- Pay tuition fees to confirm enrolment
- Canning College issues CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) and other documents as required for student visa application.
- Applicants from some countries are required to provide evidence of finance at the acceptance stage, as part of Canning College's assessment to assess student's financial capacity to live and study in Australiia before we can issue Confirmation of CoE (CoE).
- Proof of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). The Canning College Student Services office staff will arrange your OSHC prior to commencement of your studies. Students may also choose to purchase this individually or through an International Education Agent.
- Care arrangements for under 18 aged students (if applicable). The Canning College International Student Office will issue a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare Arrangements) once appropriate accommodation arrangements have been made.