Student life: Canning College students on campus.
Choose Canning as your pathway to university
Canning College, in Perth, Western Australia, provides international students with a guaranteed pathway into a choice of universities. International students can start our programs online and complete their learning in Perth when travel restrictions are lifted.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff have been assisting students from around the world since 1982 and have a proven history of academic success. In 2020, students who completed Canning studies in 2019 were taking their first steps in tertiary education at prestigious universities including the University of Western Australia, University of Sydney, University of Melbourne, the University of Adelaide and Curtin University.
Canning College’s modern campus is located next to Curtin University and is just 7km from the centre of Perth, which is amongst Australia’s most affordable cities. We also offer a range of scholarships based on academic merit.Canning students regularly progress to tertiary programs at Perth institutions, such as the University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Murdoch University and Edith Cowan University. Other Canning graduates use their academic success to enrol in programs at universities across Australia and around the world.
Our pathway to university courses include:
- The WA Universities’ Foundation Program, which is delivered by Canning on behalf of the University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Murdoch University and Edith Cowan University and leads to entry into a choice of universities
- WA Certificate of Education, which results in an Australian Tertiary Admission Ranking that is universally recognised
- Diploma of Commerce with pathway into the second year of Bachelor programs at UWA and Curtin University
- Certificate IV in University Access Program which can lead to university programs or into Canning’s Diploma of Commerce
- Year 11 Secondary Studies
- Year 10 Secondary Studies
- Bridging Programs
Canning staff can assist you every step of the way, providing program advice, subject selection and exceptional teaching and support services to help you achieve your academic goals.
Beyond the classroom, Canning provides opportunities to enhance your student experience through a range of activities including art, music and sports such as basketball, soccer, badminton, table tennis, bowling and ice skating.
As Australia’s only Government international school, Canning College is your assured pathway to university.
For more information, please contact us at Canning.Col.Info@education.wa.edu.au or phone +61 9278 3500.