Student portal

Frequently Asked Questions


If you live south of the river and you want to prepare for university in subjects you haven't done before (or for a while), Flying Start within Canning College will get you ready for STAT (uni entrance tests) or Year 12.

I am doing Year 11 at a local school. Can I come to Canning College to do my Year 12?

Possibly. Enrolment will depend upon a number of factors such as: meeting the College's requirement regarding minimum age, successful completion of Year 11, appropriate subject offerings, etc. You will need to contact the College and arrange an appointment to speak with the Head of Student Services to discuss the enrolment. If you are under 18 then a parent must be present at the meeting.


College Students