your quality
pathway to

Application & Enrolment Information

Applications for admission may be submitted at any time, but sufficient time must be allowed for visa issuance processes.

Any student requiring assistance with the application process can contact the Student Services on (+618) 9278 3500 or an authorised Education Agent. Agents are registered with TAFE International Western Australia (TIWA) and are also authorised to represent Canning College.

Before commencing the application process, please read this essential information about the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework.

To find an authorised Education Agent:

  • Click TIWA agent list.
  • Click on Find an Education Agent
  • Select your country and, if appropriate, your state
  • Click search

The details of authorised Education Agents will be outlined. Contact if there are any queries.

Documents Required

  • Fully completed Application Form.
  • Certified copies of relevant academic records and English test results.
  • Proof of age e.g. birth certificate, passport, national identification card.
  • Relevant work experience records and resume - if applicable.

Application steps

These steps may vary according to the Department of Home Affairs regulations applying to the your country or origin. Check out the Department of Home Affairs website.

  • Submit the completed set of application documents to Canning College, either directly or through your Agent 
  • On evaluation, Canning College will issue a Letter of Offer and supporting documents
  • Pay tuition fees to confirm enrolment
  • Canning College issues eCoE (electronic Confirmation of Enrolment) and other documents as required for the finalisation of the student visa process. Other documents required include:
    • Letter of Offer.
    • Medical examination results. 
    • Proof of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). The Canning College Student Services office staff will arrange your OSHC prior to commencement of your studies. 
    • Proof of financial capacity.
    • Care arrangements for under 18 aged students (if applicable). The Canning College International Student Office will issue a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare Arrangements) once appropriate accommodation arrangements have been made.
  • Student completes the student visa application process.

Once enrolment has been confirmed by Canning College, please check the Pre-Departure Information

Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF)