Your privacy and personal information
Canning College does not attempt to collect personal information* about you when you visit this website.
You can generally visit this website without revealing personal information*, unless you choose to provide it. The information collected by Canning College is dependent upon the actions undertaken when visiting the website.
Site Visit Data
Canning College records each visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user’s server address.
- the user’s top-level domain name (eg .gov, .com, .au, .nz etc).
- the type of browser used to access the site.
- the date and time the user accessed the site.
- the pages accessed and the files downloaded.
- the referring website.
This information assists Canning College to understand how the website is used and helps to keep improving information quality. Canning College will make no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities, except where required by law.
Email Management — Collection of Personal Information
Your email address will only be recorded if you send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list, unless explicitly stated. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
If you are asked for any other personal information* you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it.
* The use of the term “personal information” in this privacy statement means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.